Get yourself an i9 + RTX2070super (or better) + 64GB of the fastest ram, the fastest SSD around (& mod FO4 to be able to handle the speed!)

Set your graphics to LOW & you will never see any load screens :dry:

I guess there won't be much difference. More precisely, there will be no difference in the expected progression. This is such an engine that more depends on optimization and order in the data structure than on the power of hardware. I returned to fo4 on 3 different PC assemblies, and the difference in performance is clearly not proportional to the frequency characteristics, the amount of RAM, and even more so to the coronavirus prices for new video cards. )

Get yourself an i9 + RTX2070super (or better) + 64GB of the fastest ram, the fastest SSD around (& mod FO4 to be able to handle the speed!)

I guess there won't be much difference. More precisely, there will be no difference in the expected progression. This is such an engine that more depends on optimization and order in the data structure than on the power of hardware. I returned to fo4 on 3 different PC assemblies, and the difference in performance is clearly not proportional to the frequency characteristics, the amount of RAM, and even more so to the coronavirus prices for new video cards. )

I actually described my own rig. It works, but it ain't perfect. & I only tried for the fun of it. I don't personally care to much about it. (would have bee nice though)

Currently I'm working on my own 4 & 8K textures, which slows it down. A lot. Both in FPS & loading time, but i rather choose for top quality visuals instead of speed.

edit:

btw: if you have SSD's, you will need this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10283

as the game can't handle the speed by default. It actually takes forever to load if you have a lightning fast SSD! :ohmy:

Edited by RoNin1971

Â

Â

I actually described my own rig. It works, but it ain't perfect. & I only tried for the fun of it. I don't personally care to much about it. (would have bee nice though)

Currently I'm working on my own 4 & 8K textures, which slows it down. A lot. Both in FPS & loading time, but i rather choose for top quality visuals instead of speed.

Â

edit:

btw: if you have SSD's, you will need this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10283

Â

as the game can't handle the speed by default. It actually takes forever to load if you have a lightning fast SSD! :ohmy:

Our prices for the entire rtx line are fabulous right now. 1000-2500 $. Approximately 300% of spring prices. I don't think prices will go down in the next 2 years. Therefore, I should probably either reduce my appetite, or go rob someone. Ahaha. )