lol- fallout 3 hilarious findings

d4rkn3ss

One of the first times playing FO3, I was showing it off to my buddy:

I came across a trader past the bridge of the SDmart who had a yoa guai following her. A sizeable group of bandits got to her before I did and so I joined in and laced 'em all. I can't remember how it happened but the yoa guai got caught on fire and had already taken heavy damage. It started running at me while I was shooting it in the head. Inevitably it killed me.

My buddy and I freaked to see this flaming berserker bear running at me and it just wouldn't die.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember getting lost in the Collapsed Car tunnel, just after leaving GNR. I was ambushed by Talon Company (due to the exterior karma check) and a firefight broke out. Well, through all the ducking and weaving, I managed to find myself low on health, hiding on the roof of a bus. I was killed shortly after, but not before a grenade landed at the bottom of the bus.

Havok death physics are awesome, no?

This one is a more than a little creepy, while playing the pitt i started resurrecting the fallen slaves. so i come to a table with body parts that I could search, well just gore really and it was named so I figure it was just a slave the got mangled in the battle. After i rez her she starts picking up gore out of a bucket and going on (voiced) about how the food is better uptown or summit. needless to say I (re-)killed her again fetching myself some negative karma. WTF? for killing a canibal......

This one is a more than a little creepy, while playing the pitt i started resurrecting the fallen slaves. so i come to a table with body parts that I could search, well just gore really and it was named so I figure it was just a slave the got mangled in the battle. After i rez her she starts picking up gore out of a bucket and going on (voiced) about how the food is better uptown or summit. needless to say I (re-)killed her again fetching myself some negative karma. WTF? for killing a canibal......

Thats actualy a slave which prepares trog meat and water as food to the oter slaves. You can get more info about here

I embarked upon Zeta for the first time. I took with me a compliment of mines. Now I thought I was clever, I laid some pulse mines out. Manage my surprise as the drone floated right over them! ....... reload.

BUT, the pulse grenades worked. Too bad I only had a few. Now.. the drones solved what about those little cloaked guys? Ok, sneak, mine, shoot. No problem. Ok, sneaking works. Now lets lay a mine. One usually does it. SHoot and fall back. No problem. Wait, Wait, Boom! Ok, wait, Crud, he lived! ..... reload.

Note to self, next play through, bring more mines. Note to self, next play through, save every 5 minutes. Note to self, next play through, bring something automatic for the first leg of the game.. until you get to the cargo hold.

Note to self.. do not post n the forums without hitting escape first.... reload! :wallbash:

"Thats actualy a slave which prepares trog meat and water as food to the oter slaves. You can get more info about here"

Cheers for that, I've played the pitt through about 3 or 4 times now and that the first time I'd met her, a little odd if you ask me, she must have always gotten pasted each time.

I made a custom weapon that shot like 100 mini nukes a second because I hate the albino scorpions

anyways I came across 3 scorpions and so I blew them into outer space after which i proceeded to travel all across the wastes to some other place, but I realized I had forgotten something near the area where i blew up the radscorption and wouldn't you know it right when i got there there bloody carcases droped right in front of me and this was hours after i blew them up

I made a custom weapon that shot like 100 mini nukes a second because I hate the albino scorpions

anyways I came across 3 scorpions and so I blew them into outer space after which i proceeded to travel all across the wastes to some other place, but I realized I had forgotten something near the area where i blew up the radscorption and wouldn't you know it right when i got there there bloody carcases droped right in front of me and this was hours after i blew them up

Well, I would say a wierd thing I found is when you get Broken Steel, you complete it, and you then mess with the deathclaws brain with that little remote controle thing, and the deathclaw follows u into megaton, tenpenny ect. and says in your house, and sometimes he might actually come out and kill everyone around him...

I cant remember which one it was but I was exploring one of those satilite relay towers and as I was running away from about 3 deathclaws I fell off the cliff and landed with about 50 hp left, I look up and see a door. Thinking this could be my escape while I wait for Fawkes to catch up, I open the door and im greeted with a plain cement wall with 'F*** You!' written on the wall. Made me laugh for a good 10 minutes that did.