lol- fallout 3 hilarious findings

d4rkn3ss

Probably the 2 greatest kills I've ever gotten happened to me randomly. The first incident took place at Evergreen Mills. I was crouched on the ridge, with a modified Stealth Suit and a Silenced Scoped AWM, picking off Raiders while the suit's stealth field was active. I find 2 raiders standing right next to each other right in front of a wall. I opened up VATS and selected the head of one of them twice, and clicked accept. The first shot in VATS missed the Raider that I had targeted, and hit the one right next to him in the head, blowing it into tiny chunks. As I stared in amazement at what just happened, the second shot hit the raider I had targeted, killing him in the exact same manner.

The second incident was at the Adams Airforce Base. I was using the Victory Rifle, and an Enclave Soldier was raining plasma fire on me from the top of a semi-high building. As I popped from cover, I took VATS potshots at him and knocked a bit of his health off. Then, a VATS shot aimed at his chest hit him with a critical and brought his health down quite a bit (but he still had about 1/4 health left). Now, the critical effect of the Victory Rifle is a knockdown. However, the force of the knockdown (and the knockback was shown during VATS) knocked him off of the top of the building. Suddenly, the familiar "CHA-CHING!" was heard and I gained some XP.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a ton of them. Sometimes when I exit Megaton it rains ran scorions, sometimes they're even flaming. There's also this one time right after I loaded Broken Steel that I was walking under an overpass. I heard a raider say "Oh god it's killing us all." then a raider body drops right infront of me followed by a rain of assorted small body parts. I look up and an albino radscorpion was wiping the entire camp out. Albino Radscorpions make me glad I picked up the animal friend perk.

I was going to the Anchorage War memorial for the survival guide quest, and I see a wastelander walking around slowly in front of the statue. As I'm looking around for the door to get inside, I see the corpse of another guy there, only without any limbs. At that moment, I hear the beep beep beep of a mine getting set off and as I turn around it explodes, setting off more, and the torso of the wastelander that was standing there just a moment ago lands right in front of me. It shook me up pretty bad and crippled both legs, so that was pretty sweet.

Another badass thing I thought was a really cool experience was the

Lucas Simms vs Mr. Burke shootout. The first time I was like WTF?! when Burke opened fire and Lucas Simms died, so I loaded the auto save and right as Burke stood up, I blew his head off with the combat shotgun.

Just had a pretty funny experience. Took Sticky to my Megaton home to dump him there so I could proceed to Vault 87. Right after I enter the house, he starts telling a story that began with: "Once upon a time, there was this robot..." and as he paused after saying that, Wadsworth suddenly says, "Welcome home, sir!". The timing was just beautiful.

I did that with increased increased spawns at lvl 13. I blew through 157 stim packs while 3 matriarchs juggled me before I ran out of stim packs.

Just had a pretty funny experience. Took Sticky to my Megaton home to dump him there so I could proceed to Vault 87. Right after I enter the house, he starts telling a story that began with: "Once upon a time, there was this robot..." and as he paused after saying that, Wadsworth suddenly says, "Welcome home, sir!". The timing was just beautiful.

That's freakin awsome.

Does anyone one remember...

"Beatrice suffered a rather nasty sprain in her left toe -- the big one. So I had to amputate... the leg. Eh - ah... I'm sorry to say the opperation was not - a... success."

I lol'd for so long after that. He couldn't even cut a cake properly, and they expected him to be a doctor?! :blink:

• 1 month later...
using mmm i killed some deathclaw in old olney i had bloody mess if i remember well, killed a deathclaw, popping its head off but it keep bouncing as if it listening to music, i was listening to the enclave radio, the head exactly followed the beat of the song and keep bouncing.