Ending the tyranny of the sun forever (willing to pay for it)

Simniac

SeraphimKensai: Does the spell last up to 14 in-game hours (5:00 am to 7:00 pm) and do you need to cast the spell at the sun or just up in the air like fast healing, oakflesh etc.?

my spell can be cast just like a regular spell so you don't need to aim at the sun, can be even used indoors. I guess I've never tested the length to see the actual number of hours (which is fairly changeable) but last time I had it set up it seemed the effect lasted a full day or so.

It's fairly changeable? :D But then, it could be possible to last almost forever, or at least as long as possible, like Bozzz123 said, right? :D That would be so awesome if you could create a mod like that! :D If possible, could you make so that it lasts 9999999 (or as many 9s as possible) days? :)

Edited by Simniac

The effect can be changed via simply adjusting the spell duration. You could easily make it last a near infinite time frame. I tested it via changing it from the base 3600 seconds (1 hour) to 60 seconds (1 minute). This version lasts for over 8,000 days of gameplay. I assume you know enough about the CK to adjust a spell's duration correct? If that amount isn't enough or too much by all means adjust the duration.

Faengar sells the spell

Arcadia sells the poisons

The effect can be changed via simply adjusting the spell duration. You could easily make it last a near infinite time frame. I tested it via changing it from the base 3600 seconds (1 hour) to 60 seconds (1 minute). This version lasts for over 8,000 days of gameplay. I assume you know enough about the CK to adjust a spell's duration correct? If that amount isn't enough or too much by all means adjust the duration.

Faengar sells the spell

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifMJH Poisonpack.zip

I'm sorry, I've never used CK before, so I don't know anything about it at all. I'm afraid to make a mistake that'd f*** up the whole game. Btw, if you change the mod, could you make it so that one in castle volkihar sells the spell? :)

Edited by Simniac

Faengar sells the spell

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifMJH Poisonpack.zip

Doesnt work. When you go to magic after reading the spell book the game CTDs.

Faengar sells the spell

Doesnt work. When you go to magic after reading the spell book the game CTDs.

That's odd, as it works on my game and a few friends were over playing civ 5 when I was making it so one of them tested it when we took a break from civ to order get food and he didn't note any crashes.

Do you have any other mods running? and if so which ones? Did you try to use a fresh save file?

I'm sorry, I've never used CK before, so I don't know anything about it at all. I'm afraid to make a mistake that'd f*** up the whole game. Btw, if you change the mod, could you make it so that one in castle volkihar sells the spell? :smile:

Ah I'll take a look at it when I get some free time, not sure when that will be as our semester starts in a week and I'll be back to my regular workload.

Just for clarification before I make the mod, you want Auriels bow to block the sun permanently when fired at it?

Yes that is what OP wants but I would suggest also adding a spell or something like that which turns it back to normal just in case you ever want the sun again for some reason.

I'm sorry, I've never used CK before, so I don't know anything about it at all. I'm afraid to make a mistake that'd f*** up the whole game. Btw, if you change the mod, could you make it so that one in castle volkihar sells the spell? :smile:

Ah I'll take a look at it when I get some free time, not sure when that will be as our semester starts in a week and I'll be back to my regular workload.

Yeah I have a lot of other mods installed and didnt try with a fresh save I will try it soon.