Ending the tyranny of the sun forever (willing to pay for it)

Simniac

^^ Is there aNY way to get you to upload that to Nexus? Is there a reason it's only available here?

I guess I could. I've never actually uploaded any of my own mods to the nexus and I have like ~10 or 12 of them. Lately I've reinstalled the game and been goofing off with my old mods so I'll take a look. I think if I upload anything to the nexus, I'll make a custom vendor for my spells, poisons, etc, so as to not have any conflicts with anyone else's work (since this version in the format used Farengar and Arcadia).

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Is there aNY way to get you to upload that to Nexus? Is there a reason it's only available here?

I guess I could. I've never actually uploaded any of my own mods to the nexus and I have like ~10 or 12 of them. Lately I've reinstalled the game and been goofing off with my old mods so I'll take a look. I think if I upload anything to the nexus, I'll make a custom vendor for my spells, poisons, etc, so as to not have any conflicts with anyone else's work (since this version in the format used Farengar and Arcadia).

That would be awesome. I would gladly check it out and endorse it if it works well for me.