Mods known to conflict with dungeon entrances?

Walkthenight

Hi guys,

I have quite alot of mods installed, I use boss to keep them in order and check them myself as well to double check everything is ok for my load order. Recently, I am having trouble going into dungeons and I am also randomly CTD at certain areas.... sometimes I can time this, the walk down from High Hrothgrar for example, when I get to the 2nd last turn on the mountain before the first shrine, I CTD, almost every time. That isn't that big an issue, I save just before it, re-load and it runs no problem. Recently though, the biggest problem witihout a shadow of a doubt, is entering dungeons, no matter what dungeon I enter, CTD, I can save before entering, re-load and its either a hit or miss if I get in or not.

As you can see, I don't post much on fourms or stuff but I'm at the end of my tether here. I usually try to fix these things on my own without asking for help but I'm really stuck now and I hope one of you can give me a direction to look in.... Skyrim is my fave game and over numerous saves I've put in roughly 2000 or more hours (Its over a console and PC version as well) and I really don't wanna have ti stop playing although its looking like I wont have much choice.

Cheers,

Martin