Ichtyon Blades Beta

Skree000

After checking the texture path in Nifskope, I noted that the texture path is different from the folder structure. In NIfskope it says textures/weapons/ichtyon.dds, whereas the folderpath is textures/ichtyon blades/ichtyon.dds To fix: put the ichtyon.dds and n_dds in your textures/weapons folder. Fixed it for me.

Oh, i see! My bad, I made zip file manually and probably didn't update the nif files with correct paths. Going to upload the fixed file right away.

Edit: Done!

Edited by Wiruman

I have given this file a rating of 10

Ha, good thing you fixed the path, I have done the same in the meanwhile... ;)

These blades are cool, really like them, thank you for sharing them and keep up the good work!

This thread is very confusing. I see a beautiful little film, and have no idea what swords are being discussed.

Yes, this thread appears to have accidentally been marked as the comment thread for some mod or other - which one I don't know, as it doesnt have the link at the top. I wonder if theres a proper comments thread in the right section?

It's been reported, but the mods don't seem to have done anything about it yet.

Anyway, if you know any more videos like those two, please post a link :)

Edited by The_Terminator

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Very good movie, but I think there have been some confusion as some are talking about swords and others saw a movie there a man used a program to create a world. Has it been a mistake with links?

I myself only saw the later one and no swords.

Very good movie, but I think there have been some confusion as some are talking about swords and others saw a movie there a man used a program to create a world. Has it been a mistake with links?

I myself only saw the later one and no swords.

I believe the forum was experiencing some issues at the time this thread was made, and somehow got made into the comments thread for one of the downloads at TESNexus. Hence the posts about swords.

As for those beautiful short videos... I saw another one the oither day which was, if anything, even better, called The Mysterious Geographic Explorations of Jasper Morello. Was excellent (I'm a massive fan of Steampunk settings like this), but I believe you're meant to buy it on DVD to see it. You can watch it online easily enough, but I'm not sure if its a legal video or not, so I won't post a link.

• 10 months later...
I find the file size disturbingly small lol.. Downloading anyway just to try it out