AE Troubles

Neverwind

So, did the upgrade from SE to AE. Had to start reinstalling all of my mods, and now I can't get XPMSSE to work at all. I've was trying for hours to get the High Heels to work, gave up, then tried to do something as simple as adjust weapon placement on my character's back, and I can't even do that! It keeps telling me that the XPMSE Skeleton isn't installed, when it is.

This is infuriating.

Creation Club Content are installed, but won't work?
Okay so I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me out a bit!

I have installen the AE edition. No problems so far at all. I wanted to try out one of the new quests that were added into the game; Ghosts of the Tribal.
I pressed download and after a few seconds it said 'installed'. Then I went back and I got this weird message;

$ChangedCreations_ConfirmsReset

I could either press yes or no and I went with yes. It loaded and closed skyrim SE for me.. I relaunched the game and I went back to the CC only to find out that it wasn't installed; there was still a download button. I tried to download it several times but nothing seems to work..

Could someone help me out? What am I doing wrong?
I play with mods from nexus and I use Vortex as mod manager.
Thanks in advance!

Did you grab the new skse build for the AE ver. Preliminary AE build 2.1.1 (runtime 1.6.318)?

XPMSSE has yet to be updated for the new AE and the new skse build. Just going to have to wait till things are updated.

I did. I was hoping it would fix it, but it seems it hasn't. The game is playable, but realizing I don't have the same ability to fine tune things is turning out to be more irritating than I thought it would be.

I think I have the same problem as you. I am using Nemesis instead of FNIS and I cannot get XPMSE to work. I have everything in order, even the FNIS dummy .esp and it keeps telling me that XPMSE Skeleton is not activated, when I do. I do not know if anyone will know of any solution. From what I see, this new AE update breaks a lot of mods that depend on SKSE.