Looking for some help on the Freddy MOD

Riven1978

he said he liked it but as he wont be using it (male chars) the desicion was mine :) i saw yea!

Edit: haha i am like a kid in a candy story waiting on the new candy release >.< refreshing this screen like every five minutes :D

hehehe me too... waiting for the response :)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4706

this is just the meshes and textures, no esp.

don't rate, its not staying up long enough for that :)

Bob

Got it and thanx, too bad i cant give you another kudos :| stupid system... but you got 2 kudos from me on the books bro awesome job waitng for the concert now hehe DETROIT ROCK CITY!!!!

its already gotten 6 downloads, so time to remove it :)

Bob

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he said he liked it but as he wont be using it (male chars) the desicion was mine :) i saw yea!

Edit: haha i am like a kid in a candy story waiting on the new candy release >.< refreshing this screen like every five minutes :D

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4706

Bob

Got it and thanx, too bad i cant give you another kudos :| stupid system... but you got 2 kudos from me on the books bro awesome job waitng for the concert now hehe DETROIT ROCK CITY!!!!

Bob

you could have just uploaded it to filefront or fileden and sent me the link in a PM message :D but next time hehe

Bob

Bob

you could have just uploaded it to filefront or fileden and sent me the link in a PM message :D but next time hehe

I wasnt thinking of that. Next time :)

now back to the concert scene

*Cracks whip*

OK so it seems that only thing left is the Blood spraying... We now have a viable female Freddy outfit, Kennyimpala is fixing the glove (i did manage to get it into game after a lot of fiddling with the GECK but was turned 90*s to the left. So yeah as it stands right now all we have is;

*See first post for links*

*OK first thing is that we are in need of assistance turning the water spray into a blood spray:

~These are the original .dds file converted to the workable jpg.

Fluiddrops

Fluidsplat01

Fluidsplatsub01

~These are the ones that were done for us by kennyimpala (which is busy with IRL issues right now and cannot help)

Ourfluiddrops

Ourfluidsplats01

Ourfluidsplatsub01

This is what it looks like (disregard the blood spout that is good hehe) the yellow squares

*Cracks whip*

OK so it seems that only thing left is the Blood spraying... We now have a viable female Freddy outfit, Kennyimpala is fixing the glove (i did manage to get it into game after a lot of fiddling with the GECK but was turned 90*s to the left. So yeah as it stands right now all we have is;

*OK first thing is that we are in need of assistance turning the water spray into a blood spray:

Fluiddrops

Fluidsplat01

Fluidsplatsub01

~These are the ones that were done for us by kennyimpala (which is busy with IRL issues right now and cannot help)

Ourfluiddrops

Ourfluidsplats01

Ourfluidsplatsub01

This is what it looks like (disregard the blood spout that is good hehe) the yellow squares

not really sure how to do blood sprays... have you looked at the animation for blood splatter when you get a crit on someone, and their head blows off? you get a kinda spurt coming out of the neck region sometimes.

i brb, gonna check out my new speaker cabinets, and strobe lighting effects..

*Cracks whip*

Fluiddrops

Fluidsplat01

Fluidsplatsub01

Ourfluiddrops

Ourfluidsplats01

Ourfluidsplatsub01

not really sure how to do blood sprays... have you looked at the animation for blood splatter when you get a crit on someone, and their head blows off? you get a kinda spurt coming out of the neck region sometimes.

well what it is that we are trying to change a normal water spray animation into this one which requires the textures but when i do it the entire area instead of just the drops change color

*Cracks whip*

Fluiddrops

Fluidsplat01

Fluidsplatsub01

Ourfluiddrops

Ourfluidsplats01

Ourfluidsplatsub01

well what it is that we are trying to change a normal water spray animation into this one which requires the textures but when i do it the entire area instead of just the drops change color

what are you using to change the textures?

*Cracks whip*

Fluiddrops

Fluidsplat01

Fluidsplatsub01

Ourfluiddrops

Ourfluidsplats01

Ourfluidsplatsub01

I tried the windows bitmap and GIMP

*Cracks whip*

Fluiddrops

Fluidsplat01

Fluidsplatsub01

Ourfluiddrops

Ourfluidsplats01

Ourfluidsplatsub01

I tried the windows bitmap and GIMP

seeing as they are .dds files, use gimp, windows bitmap messes up dds files.

or you could use bloodyspray02.dds and/or bloodyspray03.dds...

been working on speaker boxes for the last 2 hours... you should see these things :)

only thing i need to check, is to be sure these things dont move in the game world, since i just spent all that time positioning them using the numbers in the xyz settings in geck... ugh...

all that work, and bumping into the boxes, makes the whole thing tumble down :(

Bob

Archived