Rome: Total War has been released!

Adrian Laguna

well, i dont like my soldiers that much after marius' reform. i liked clicking on my spearmen and hearing them shout out "TRIARII!". that was cool :) now i only have 1 reggiment of Triarii at half strenght.. gonna keep em till the end.. they are my favs. now im overusing urban cohorts and legionary cavalry and will soon smash the spanish :)

but soon ill start a new campaign. dunno who to start with though.. i have carthage open to me, and the gauls have one last province, so their an option too.. else i can try going and defeating pontus or the parthians and playing as them.. cant make up my mind where to conquer and plunder! :P

Having conquered both Europe and Japan(or whatever country it is you conquer in STW), I hope I'll get my greedy hands on Rome soon..*drool*

Is it much much nice? I'm to lazy to go search for screenshots and stuff, but people say it's über cool, is it? Really? No, seriously dude, is it?

YAY!

I finally completed the Imperial Campaign as the House Julii! 50 provinces and Imperator!

I wiped out Egypt, Gaul, Spain, Carthage, Germania, Greek Cities, Britannia, Dacia, Pontus and Thracia in the process though! So now I can play a campaign as any of them!

EDIT: Now I realise...completing the campaign unlocks everyone anyway!

Archived