Alduin's Rise

FennecFyre

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macman has yet to PM me back, but I'd like to wait a while longer before killing off their character. For the time being, Artago can be played by 29 up to his death (Just a note, the amulets are supposed to bring the wearer back to life, so maybe it could get ripped off in the fight?), and we'll say Tordin is kind of in the background. I can timeskip us to the thing at the palace because I don't want this to die, or we can wait to see if Mac replies. What say you guys?

(sry for not posting. I have been working in Mexico City for the last week and a half, not much internet and my client was needy. I am finally back in the states.)

Tordin stomped out of the Bannered Mare. Thunder began to roll and lightning struck the earth, a deep rage swelled within him as he walked steadily towards Dragonsreach, hellbent on revenge.

Abdul turned to Sivari, "I think the time has come", and quickly bolted through the temple doors. His arm burned as he sprinted to the outside, his body ready to collapse, but Abdul fought hard to repress the pain. Now wasn't the time to give up. Turning to his left, he could see a hellish storm forming above Dragonsreach as Tordin headed in that very direction. He promptly joined his side, bow in hand, and braved those steps to the lich's lair.

Edited by Keanumoreira

Edwin also caught notice of the other two outside. He drew his sword and readied a fire spell in his hands. The dark storm above Dragonsreach made a bloodcurdling sound, as if ten thousand tormented souls were screaming all out once. The grip on his sword tightened, Edwin knew he was going to be in one hell of a fight. Artago was next to march out with crossbow loaded and sword at arms reach. In the distance was what seemed like a dragon. "By Azura, was this the dragon the Breton was talking about?" The closer it was the more terrifying it looked. Edwin was just as scared "We should keep the fighting short and quick so the lich will be less likely to hear us during his meeting."

(Good news and better news, everyone. First off, as you can see Macman is still here, so yay! Second, I got a PM from Xion136, who's interested in joining the Rp. What we need to figure out now is when their character will come in. I was thinking either right before the Dragonsreach assault so they can get a chance to fight, or right after, when the band has lost Artago. Xion, feel free to post in here, because I'll need to know in order to decide how the Rp will move forward. OH. And your character will need an amulet. I have a couple ideas for how that will work depending on if they come in before or after the fight.

Okay, just we're all on the same page, I guess we're pretty much at Dragonsreach now? And we'll say Tordin already knew what happened in the temple.)

(Idea: If it's okay with Xion, maybe one of us can bump into their character in the ensuing chaos, maybe save them in the process, perhaps after joining in after awhile? Artago's death means an unused amulet, so perhaps with his departure, the amulet can lose it's blessing, therefore, opening up the opportunity for a new enchantment?)

Edit: Oh and yes, welcome aboard Xion. A new character means new opportunities. :D

Edited by Keanumoreira