Mr Sunny Solar Powered Laser Pistol

Jayson82

Hi had an idea which i will try to make but don't hold your breath for a simple solar powered laser pistol for those times when you run out of ammo and dont have much skill at swinging sharp or blunt things heh.

Idea Summery:

Similar to a standard Laser Pistol except a bit weaker due to its technically infinite use.

Has a hit of 10 instead of 12 holds 10 ammo and cannot be rearmed with batteries.

When equipped and outside and in daylight it recharges 1 shot every 60 secs up to 10 mins for a full charge(this can be varied for those that want a quicker charge)

Could be retextured to add solar cells to outside of gun.

Is not a replacement for standard laser pistol.

Beam could be yellow instead of red.

Solar recharge could be made from a script that is activated when equipped.

Could be sold at traders, Found at the bottom of a cave with the note(....Who on earth sends someone down a cave with a solar powered gun?...) Or given at the start instead of the 10mm fr those that want t use energy weapons.

I have seen something similar on here p.s. saw it after i had the idea for the Mr Sunny laser pistol, it is a solar charger that gives you batteries when you equip it in the sun outside.

Anyone want to have a shot at it?

If not ill keep trying to make it.

Epithet: Should not be to hard.

-Jayson

Ok just tried it quick, i can almost make it the solar charge bit is easy there is a solar perk that i can use but i can not find the scripting to add to the current clip of an equipped weapon.

The only thing i can think of is for the gun to use special invisible ammo that gets added to up to 10 when the gun is equipped...can you make a global ammo? so that it does not have to be with someone to be used?

-Jayson

Archived