Fallout 3 Lore Friendly Main Quest Improvements

FranklinZunge

I was thinking there should be a lore friendly mod adding npcs and quests that directly add to the main quest of fallout 3 in a way thats not necessary but supplementary and makes fallout 3 more lore-friendly in and of itself in relation to the original fallouts. just add different choices where appropriate like instead of doing three-dogs quest maybe you could vats his leg to wound him and let him know you'll kill him if he doesnt tell you where your dad is. i hate three dog and i wasnt pleased that all we know about fo4 is that three dog is coming back lol. like maybe a brotherhood of steel npc companion who you do some quests with/for and when they trust you they tell you that the brotherhood is using you and that they are liars and just want to get the technology for themselves. And then something that would make the outcasts not exactly what they appear to be. and maybe with the enclave and geck and project purity something that would make it more nuanced and make better sense because i think the end makes no real sense. and isnt the geck just a database of pre-war knowledge, not a miracle device right.

and water cant be radioactive only have radioactive particles in it and it can be purified by using charcoal , clay, natural materials which is how you'd assume people in the wasteland already do it. anyway this has turned into total rant i apologize.