More Quantums

BlaCkBlitZ

Is it possible to raise the number of quantums to like an infinite number?

As in have a vending machine(or machines if you plan to create more) that churns out quantum if you pay like lets say 100 dollars.

or add the percentage and chance in mailboxes, NPCs and refrigerators to hold a quantum?

Its good for those who like making Nuka-Grenades and other purposes like for the drug use.

Its possible and it wouldnt be that hard.

Im bad at scripting but I give it a shot. I'll make it like you want 100$ for 1 Quantum. give me a hour :) I think I know how to do it.

EDIT: alright I got it working :)

I'll add it to the vending machine at the super duper market outside of it since Im too lazy to add it to every vending machine now....

Hey you must make them able to sell out Normal Nuka cola too... or it dosent make sense when it only giving out the Q Nuka's

Woah, thanks man. :thumbsup:

I agree on some extent with helldrone about being able to buy nuka colas too :unsure:

So this means, that all the vending machines do not let you loot them anymore right? and that Every vending machine is now a menu open-er ?

Well if we still could loot them then it would be stupid to have this mod, cause you only break in to it and steal all you want casue it's a mod that make it respawn cola's o_O

I liked the idea with useing Pre war money to pay now i got a new object to collect ;P

Archived