Boonie

Krypt 0011

Hey, I was wondering if any one wanted to make a boonie hat.

Similar color scheme if possible.

I just think boonies are awesome, but that's just me.

I was also wondering if someone could make a variation as well, that puts a white feather in the same place as Eulogy Jone's Hat. Both hats are for a quest that I'm making. The person who makes this would be properly credited, and I'd be eternally grateful.

Someone please do this for me, for I am but a simple mortal among true modding gods.

Thanks!

CS K

Hey, I was wondering if any one wanted to make a boonie hat.

Similar color scheme if possible.

I just think boonies are awesome, but that's just me.

I was also wondering if someone could make a variation as well, that puts a white feather in the same place as Eulogy Jone's Hat. Both hats are for a quest that I'm making. The person who makes this would be properly credited, and I'd be eternally grateful.

Someone please do this for me, for I am but a simple mortal among true modding gods.

Thanks!

CS K

I think someone already did. Did you try to contact Jaysus, and ask him about the hats in his mod?

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=707

I think someone already did. Did you try to contact Jaysus, and ask him about the hats in his mod?

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=707

No I searched nexus for 'boonie' but I did not go through every hat mod. Thanks for showing me that mod.

However, I wanted a desert camouflage boonie and unfortunately he will not allow redistribution or modification of his hats.

So I still need someone to please make a boonie for me!

I've been trying to learn blender but it's really hard and I don't have a lot of time.

CS K

Archived