I need help with FNV

SainurIronfist

I recently bought this game when it was on sale, so far it looks good. Now I've got a mod installed called NMC's texture pack or something like that, and it requires FNV4GB. I've also got the FNV script extender and I also want to run an ENB. Now my problem is that I can't get any of these mods to work together.

I can't get FNV4GB to work with any ENB mod, also tried ENB injector and add the .exe process to the enbinjector.ini. That didn't work, I also don't understand this script extender thing. I've had over 900+ hours in Skyrim with various mods, I know my way around that... but I don't understand any of this FNV bollocks. Can you even get FNV4GB and the script extender to launch and work at the same time? You've also got so many freaking .exe processes... if I launch the game from the original launcher and click on play, it loads the ENB but doesn't load the FNV4GB so it crashes every 2 minutes. I just don't know what to do.

Another thing that I don't get is NMM and FOMM, FOMM keeps crashing with an error that ''Something bad has happened" bla bla bla. I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just overlooking something, but this driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated.

FNV4GB should be your launcher you use. The ENB should load when you boot up using it although im not sure I dont like ENBs myself and dont use them. To get NVSE to work with FNV4GB you will also need this..

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35262/?

Do I need to put all of the files in the same folder then? Including the ENB? Can't get ENBs to work unless I use the original launcher.

you should use a mod manager. use either fomm or the nmm...mmmmm thing,( i like fomm but nexus mod manager work well for skyrim) ok im running the same stuff you are. install the desired resolution of the texture pack. then install nvse. those two are interchangeable in order. but your mod manager should now say "launch nvse" you can use the mod manager to adjust your load order then exit. skyrim's 4gb was designed as an injector, but with new vegas you need to extract the 4gb content folder, run the utility and tell it where your nv launcher is. from there on out you can use a mod manager to edit your load order, but use fn4gb to launch. as for the enb i dont really muck with them i used an hdr one once but that was for a semi vanilla playthrough, 99% of the time im running warzones with the spawns maxed and increased wasteland spawns, i would prefer to worry about dodging bullets than looking at the scenery

• 7 months later...

Hello

I´ve had the same problem. You must download the Fn4gb updated file and put it in your data file. Then run it one time and then put the d3d9.dll in the exes folder. If you do this it will probably run. I hope I´ve helped you.