whats the best throwing weapon mod?

rkelly

there are at least 4 different throwing weapon mods (usually knives). which one is really the best of the bunch, or whats the differences or pros and cons of each, or if one mod is geared to ward a different type of warrior(s) than the other (like for example throwing mod A is for thieves or ninjas and throwing mod B is for knights or Vikings or whatever.)?

Edited by rkelly

I only know of one "Throwing Weapons" and it's very balanced and for all character builds, it has ninja stars (shuriken) as well as daggers, hatchets, and torches. it also has gas/poison/fire/etc bombs that are very handy. The later go great with mages, the torches and hatchets are good with warriors, and the daggers and shuriken are great with the thieves and ninjas.

Also, vikings? There are no vikings in skyrim, and vikings are just barbarian warriors from a specific part of the world anyways.

I'm using the mod right now, and it has shuriken(throwing stars) in it, trust me.

For some reason it leaves them off the nexus description, but the description on steam mentions them.

I'm using the mod right now, and it has shuriken(throwing stars) in it, trust me.

For some reason it leaves them off the nexus description, but the description on steam mentions them.

so is the steam version the most current version of the mod or is nexus?

so is the steam version the most current version of the mod or is nexus?

They are more then likely the exact same version, however, the 'Throwing Weapons Redux" is technically a more up to date version of the same mod, and I am not even sure if that version is on steam. I am also not sure if that version has the shuriken, but I don't see why it would be taken out.