ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

orcs watch me sleep

SiNNeR

a few times I've noticed if I go to sleep I wake up to find a female orc, usually Bagrak, standing over me as if she's been watching me sleep. I've never met this NPC before, googling her reveals she should be in an orc stronghold and yet she makes a long journey just to watch me sleep... sometimes Arob, an orc from a completely different stronghold, will be with her. this happens to multiple characters but only seems to happen in the Solitude area but has happened in the Winking Skeever inn, Hill House from the mod of the same name (but that mod is not the cause, it happens with or without it, just not in Hill House obviously) and in Dragon Bridge but so far I've yet to see these orcs anywhere far from Solitude

it also doesn't happen every time I sleep, making it difficult to narrow down the mod by disabling/enabling different mods and sleeping

It's cool man, they probably just want the D.

Ok but really, this is the weirdest problem I've ever heard of, I don't even think any kind of mod would do that. Unless one of the mod makers has a creepy sense of humor and decided to add an Easter egg O.o

Oddly enough, this might be a vanilla glitch. I once kept waking up to have khajiits from the caravan in my room, and this was back when I was playing on a PS3. Oddly enough, I was playing as a khajiit.

• 2 weeks later...

so they're turning up elsewhere as well now, both of them showed up in Lakeview but my current character's not so keen on strange people watching her sleep so killed them both, it'll probably break some quests but nevermind. somehow I doubt they'll show up again for this character...