Request blacksmith a weapon

edis999

If you had any experience with the CK you would know that it is extremely limited with what you can do especially when it comes to user interfaces. I can't fix Bethesda's ugly interface and lack of menu types as it is all hard-coded meaning it is not a separate mod-able file. To get this mod to even work I had to use loads of work arounds which I wouldn't have to deal with in other programming languages but thanks for your input anyway. I wanted the feature to just load weapons and armour from other mods but they have to be manually added to the lists I'm afraid as file input and output is another feature lacking but upgrading does work on custom weapons and armour as it works by detecting material type. The rest of your suggestions I could probably quite easily implement.

Why are you apologising? I was explaining why it isn't as straightforward as it sounds, not having a go. I'm not offended I value your opinion and it's only a small mod whilst I work on my big one anyway. If you are talking about the message boxes then I'm afraid that is the only way to display the price or items needed. The CK only gives the option of having a notification(what you get in the top left corner) or a message box that is as far as it goes for displaying any kind of text apart from books which is kind of disappointing I agree but you just have to deal with these limitations. All I'm saying is I would change it if I could but the CK is limited in what it can do.