Modified C-Finder

Cardesigner1

What I think would be cool is if someone modified Elucids C-Finder to shoot like a laser pistol but have the sound of the Alien Blaster and use the same ammo as any regular laser pistol would use. I love the look of the gun and would like to be able to use it just like any other normal gun.

Edited by Cardesigner1

Easy enough to do. What damage and clip size do you want it to have? Also the reload animation will be incorrect since the Euclid's C-Finder's reload animation is the same as the Alien Blaster's, but with the power cell colored yellow. So while it will use Small Energy Cells the reload animation will still show yellow alien power cells.

Easy enough to do. What damage and clip size do you want it to have? Also the reload animation will be incorrect since the Euclid's C-Finder's reload animation is the same as the Alien Blaster's, but with the power cell colored yellow. So while it will use Small Energy Cells the reload animation will still show yellow alien power cells.

You can re-texture those, I did something similar with a custom 10 gauge, and retextured the shells green instead of red (and a tad bigger diameter).

You can re-texture those, I did something similar with a custom 10 gauge, and retextured the shells green instead of red (and a tad bigger diameter).

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. It would take more than just a retexture. The request was for the weapon to use Energy Cells, but the Euclid's C-Finder's reload animation uses Archimedes II Charges and they look like yellow Alien Power Cells.

Edited by TheNeglected

Clip Size: 8 Damage: 100 DPS: 135 The animation is fine and it showing the yellow alien power cells is fine if you want to change it you can but it won't bother me. Also if you can, could you put its location in a vault, tell me which vault but don't tell me where in the vault.

Edited by Cardesigner1

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. It would take more than just a retexture.

Yep sorry read through too quick, thought you were referring to the differences in the yellow vs blue alien energy cells and was suggesting you could retexture the yellow ones inside nifskope without impacting the animation.

Okay, it is done. I have not changed the reload animation, and it can be repaired with regular laser pistols. It is placed somewhere in vault 11. Happy hunting.

Alright sweet man thanks :smile: Hey, I know I said not to tell me but could you give me a hint? Kind of like which level its on? I'm not the best treasure hunter haha.

Edited by Cardesigner1