Loading Game [Skyrim stops responding]

Vaultboy87

Every time i load my game, it just keeps loading, and loading and loading. When I check my task manager it says it has stopped running. Currently I'm running 150 different mods but I've downloaded the skyrim project stability and the "ENBoost". When I play with all of them turned off it's fine until I try to go inside a building or when the game loads a new area (as well as attempting to fast travel) the game immediately shuts off without warning nor message. No idea what to do and I've been at this for 3 days now :wallbash:

I'm currently coping with the same problem as you. While I have yet to try one fix I'm about to offer you,

you might find this helpful.

The reason you crash could be due to the lack of mods / whatever in your savegame or earlier savegames (if the problem persists there as well)

One thing you could do is take a look at your papyrus log and compare look up frequent issues / solutions in a popular thread if there is one.

Otherwise, you might find this thread helpful.

It supposedly solved quite a bit of crahsing for people. I have yet to try it myself, but who knows, maybe it really does work.

- X.

P.S. To save yourself time on wondering whether or not your game has crashed,

you'll want to download 'Skyrim Performance Monitor' this tool monitors various hardware details,

including your CPU usage in percentage. If your CPU suddenly drops to 0-1-2%, your game has stopped responding.

Some notes:

- If you use ModOrganizer set that as the launcher-path and TESV.exe as the actual main file. Your Ini should be the one in your ModOrganizer profile folder, NOT your documents\games\skyrim\etc. folder.

- If you use an ENB with a dx9DLL, then you'll want to tick "support custom dll's" or something similar in the options.

- If nothing is displayed when starting the game, make sure you enabled the in-game display of the stuff (selectable in the options)

If you are already using this tool, disregard all I said :3

Edited by XATM-092