is it worth it to buy?

(Please sorry about the bad english :tongue: ) Hi everyone i need advice, i'm about the motherboard i have gigabyte h77 with i5 and it's really fine for me, but vanilla audio codec(which is called VIA HD) it's too bad(it's noisy and i've tried to regulate my equalizer.. nothing helps), and i decided to buy GA G1. Sniper M3 with the creative sound, and yes i can buy it cheaper because im working at the computer store, about the sound card.. i can't, it didn't fit in to the motherboard beacause pci slot fully covered by the videocard. So is it worth it to buy?

Good question, is there motherboard out there that have a special sound card slot. This topic intrigues me, I had that happen with my crossfire setup and dang it does fit but its a tight fit, i had to use a single pc 1x slot by the top of the cards. Its to tight.

is there a special solution to this issue.

Wow i did not know that there was motherboards with Creative on board sound cards, that have the same quality as the latest models :ohmy:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/MSI-Creative-Sound-Blaster-Audio,21284.html

hmm good to some research in to the subject, I'm no fan of onboard sound but this might be a good solution. AMD though has decent sound on there Radeon cards to, but limited to hdmi. I want other analogy outputs as well as standard spdif.

Edited by Thor.