Animated object problem

KorinOo

Hello. I'm quite new to CK and i encountered a problem while doing my first animation, or rather movable static. I followed few guides and after solving several problems by myself I ended up with one ultimate problem: the animation of my object is properly played in CK but it's not played in game. I have no idea how to fix this and would be really grateful if some1 could point me what might be the cause of this.

I attach the .zip file with my nif

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b7vx8m

Ok, i solved the problem. I have been told that i have to make a script that will trigger the animation, but that would not work (there is no "animation" for the script to trigger). But I didn't have to script anything. The problem was that the BSX Flags was set wrong and the NitransformMenager was done all wrong and unnecessary, so i deleted it. Now the animation is played and looped in game as i wanted w/o any script or triggers.

I've been crapping around with the BSX Flags (actually had no idea what I was doing, just random stuff) and didn't have a NitransformMenager to delete. My nif also didn't really look similar to yours so I couldn't really figure anything out from that either.

Since I'm really 100% stuck and clueless could you maybe have a look at it and give me some tips? I'd REALLY appreciate it (been trying to make this work for about 2 weeks >.>).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8uo8h3

Well i looked into your nif and the difference compared to mine nif is that you have the biped(skeleton) animation and I have simple "move/rotate object" animation. I never worked with biped's so i have no idea what should it look like. But... there are lots of tutorials for biped animation for skyrim (eg. construction set site have one, I have seen it while i was looking for solution to my problem) those should help you. And if you want this horse/unicorn to work like normal horse in skyrim then i suppose you should look into vanilla horse nifs and see how they are made. That's all help i can give you :(

W8, so you want to make an arrow. Why you want it to be animated? And how? And if you want to animate arrow then why you give me a nif of a horse with a carrot on a forehead? I checked and the horse animation (skeleton) is actually called idle animation. So i would look for that.