Certain sounds not playing.

Wolfar15

So I recently reinstalled the game after my old Harddrive crashed. I rebuilt my mod load order from scratch and I started a new game. Immediately I noticed an audio problem. In the pre-war section Nate's dialogues with Nora would have no audio, but when I activated an object or tried talking to her the audio would play normally. Then later on I noticed that the sound of entering VATS was inaudible as was the sound of queing up attacks on a target in VATS. Harvesting various plants has no audio and scrapping things has no audio. also terminals seem to be silent as well. I have the game Music set at 0 but I can hear the game's ambient noise, critter noise, gunshots and reload sounds as well as character movement, breathing etc. I've tried verifying the game's files in Steam and that didn't work either. The only thing I can think of is that when I uninstalled Fallout 4 before I didn't uninstall the various files in My Documents/ My Games/ Fallout 4 including ini files and Fallout 4 is now installed to a different directory than it was previously.

Other than fully 100% uninstalling the game and reinstalling does anyone know how I can get all of my audio back?

Edit Nevermind. I had somehow accidentally changed my PC's audio settings and that was screwing everything up. A major league OOF moment.

Edited by Wolfar15