How do I find Lost Lydia?

MikeMoss

Hi

I thought I left Lydia in the house in Solitude, but later when I went back she isn't there.

I know she's someplace because when I level I get a notice on the screen that says "Lydia is Leveling".

Is there a way to locate her?

A command I can type in to the console that will bring her to my location or something like that?

Any suggestions welcome.

Mike

console command

Type the following two commands into the console, one after the other...

1. prid 000A2C94
2. moveto player

This will move Lydia to your current location, assuming she's alive.

Better yet, get AFT for extra follower commands, among many other things (like making Lydia dance for you) you can always summon her or any other follower to you in case you misplace her again :)

While it is true that she will eventually wind up at her "home" either Dragonsreach or Breezehome, she and other followers can get stuck in certain terrain and if you leave her in the dust so to speak you may find it hard to find her. Good luck!

Hi

Thanks I'll try the console commands.

I've looked for her at all the normal places and I have AFT installed but I did it after I lost Lydia so she hasn't been invited after the install and doesn't seem to be included in it.

The main reason I'm looking for her now was to include her in AFT.

I no I told her to stay someplace but it was awhile ago and I must not remember correctly where I left her.

Thanks for the help.

Mike