All night stores

CityBuilder

I'd sure love to see the crater supply depot in Megaton be open 24 hours a day. I can't express how many times I've now travelled back there at night, only to find it closed and have to stand around at the front of the guard railing waiting for the sun to come up, and then wait some more for whatever her name is inside to actually open up the doors so that I can relieve her of some caps and me of some excess inventory.

It would be great if a mod/addon could accomplish this so that I don't have so much downtime waiting around for her to get her lazy bum out of bed and open up the shop.

No, Im not at all sure what you mean, what is the wait command, and I've never done any commands, when I find a bed I can sleep in, then I sleep the time away, bt usually Im just standing around waiting for the sun to come up. Please explain the wait command and what I must do to accomplish this.

Thanks,

If you havn't changed the controls then wait is T key just press while you are not around enemies and the wait dialogue box will apear, choose how long you want to wait for, same as sleeping but can be done anywhere there are no enemies or you are not tresspassing

Archived