Any good mods?

IxionInc

Does anybody know of any good mods? I would like to find some, but each category that I use in a search, doesnt turn up anything. For example, today I was looking up Construction Mods, Village Mods, you know, mods that let you make your own base, but then, I find a mod called "Settlers", and it lets me do just that!

I'm wondering if anybody knows any good mods in these categories.

-Village building, construction, furnishing.

-Companion mods with people like Necromancers, Mages, Druids, and Golems/Dwemer.

-Necromancy mods.

-Monster mods, like the Werewolf mod, and various vamp mods.

-God realm mods, that add the other daedric prince realms.

-Demonologist mods, those that let you become a warlock of sorts and summon demons, sacrifice people, etc.

-Spell mods.

and finally

-Army mods, which let you summon an army, or an army spawner (i.e. Summonable Oblivion Gate mod) and lets you control them.

Please let me know, as I have downloaded several mods, with high hopes, and then have them be utterly dissappointing.

What you seem to be thinking of is much more in the Total conversion area then anything else. Definitely looking for stuff that pushes the envelope. On the Magic side I use Less Annoying Magic Experience. You could load up the Origin of the Mages Guild, The Necromancer, Elder Council, Fort Akatosh, and Guards of Cyrodil. These were written by Giskard though I think Dragon Captions is working through them in a release pattern with lip-synched conversations now. Those are in depth lore and quest mods that add to the game in various ways.

For darker game effects:

Cannibalism http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16637

Modular Oblivion Enhanced: Lots of changes and adaptions here(Vamps, liches,werewolves): http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7902

• 4 weeks later...
You could load up the Origin of the Mages Guild, The Necromancer, Elder Council, Fort Akatosh, and Guards of Cyrodil.

Can you provide links for those? I looked all over for them but was only able to find Fort Akatosh, and Guards of Cyrodil.

Ok:

First Giskard has turned all of these over to the Dragon Captions team. They are redoing them with lip synching etc but they have a huge amount of stuff to do. So I really suggest you DL all of the files on this link right now and back them up somewhere. THe Dragon Caption Cyrodil Upgrade Resource Pack will work with the older versions that DC hasn't gotten to yet. Also here is the Elder Council by Dragon Captions and its requirements. I suggest reading thru the comments thread and checking their website or forums as getting all this to play nice might be a bit of work.

Archived