What the HELL is causing this?

jordan7890

A suggestion based on you mentioning reinstalling skyrim a lot, use the tool Skyrim Install Swapper, and make a 'default' load out of some core mods you will always use, and then copy that install set up, and add on to it, that way you don't ever have to reinstall skyrim again! ^_^ I use to reinstall all the time, now I never have to!

Ironically I was just reading up on a few programs today. I usually just delete the textures and meshes folders but alot of the time I ended up just deleting the skyrim file altogether! After reading up on a few, and your comment just now, I think I'm convinced. Thanks bud!

A suggestion based on you mentioning reinstalling skyrim a lot, use the tool Skyrim Install Swapper, and make a 'default' load out of some core mods you will always use, and then copy that install set up, and add on to it, that way you don't ever have to reinstall skyrim again! ^_^ I use to reinstall all the time, now I never have to!

Ironically I was just reading up on a few programs today. I usually just delete the textures and meshes folders but a lot of the time I ended up just deleting the skyrim file altogether! After reading up on a few, and your comment just now, I think I'm convinced. Thanks bud!

Your welcome! You won't be dissapointed, SIS deserves to be on the front page of the nexus with SkyUI and the like, I will never understand why it still has less then 100 endorsements, I've seen joke mods with more endorsements then that....

i've been using it for a long time, and I simply can't go without it! It's also GREAT for modding, as you can easily swap over to a totally vanilla install, and swap right back without risking messing anything up. I use 5 different installs right now, most of which have around 200 mods, and it never messes with anything even though I swap frequently. ^_^ The only downside is it takes up a good bit of disk space if you have several installs with lots of HD mods, but that's to be expected.