Someone RETHINK married Muiri, PLEASE!

keithbk

Everyone knows Muiri... she's a bit on the psychotic side.

In the Dark Brotherhood quest, she asks you to kill her former lover. Then she wants you to kill her former best friend. This event will cause the former best friend's mother to commit suicide. If you do the quest the way she likes, she will marry you...

And here's the problem. Once you're married, it's like she's not the same girl. She's all "Welcome home, my love" and says the "Off on some grand adventure" tripe...

Seriously... you can be away from her for a month, and it was like you were never gone. Not once will she send a courier or assassin after you if she thinks you're unfaithful. Not once will she greet you with a knife because you were gone too long...

Muiri should be the DEFINITION of high-maintenance in a relationship. SOMEONE PLEASE, fix Muiri! I want to marry this psychotic woman in game and feel like I have no clue as to what I've gotten myself into....

124990-1328472020.jpg

Just imagine... you're just traveling along, minding your own business, talk to a woman, and suddenly assassins sent by Muiri show up saying "Your wife thought you might have been unfaithful..." and attack...

Wouldn't THIS scenario make marrying Muiri a totally new experience???