Welcome to the Final Fantasy VII Remake forums

Site Bot

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one big request mod for this game. Removal of all the excessive/awkward and unnecessary anime styled grunts, sighs, groans, gasps and so forth. Obviously this will be a lot of work and I wouldn't even know where to start, but oh my lord, you'd be mine and many others hero for doing this. Some of the gasp/scoff/sigh noises are necessary in certain parts, but most of them are just so weird and out of place imo. Hoping someone can do this someday.

I have one big request mod for this game. Removal of all the excessive/awkward and unnecessary anime styled grunts, sighs, groans, gasps and so forth. Obviously this will be a lot of work and I wouldn't even know where to start, but oh my lord, you'd be mine and many others hero for doing this. Some of the gasp/scoff/sigh noises are necessary in certain parts, but most of them are just so weird and out of place imo. Hoping someone can do this someday.

Came here to request this as well. Dejunking the audio would be a golden mod.

Is it possible to make a mod for mouse and keyboard users where by pressing a button you can change Cloud's moving speed?

Like when you're using a controller and push the stick just a little bit so the character would walk slow, then you push it a bit more and they would walk faster.

Looking for someone to collab on a mod to make this game as close to the original as possible. The biggest change being removing all the dementors cutscenes and the new ending, instead just leaving it the ending on the bridge.

Would love to help in any way possible, I’m new to modding but with some help Id love to learn and do this. I have the time and an eye for details so lemme know if your interested and we could switch emails or texting numbers