Changing Device

eleglas

I would like to request a device (Aid) that will give you the option of changing your form into whatever you chose, a mole rat, a deathclaw a Super mutant.

This should then stop the appropriate faction from attacking you, like a Super Mutant won't attack you if your are one. The device will stop working if you attack through.

A good stealth device, but I think it may also be better if you have to KILL that enemy first, like you go over to its body it gives you the option to either search or Scan, scan will give you the option to then turn into that creature.

How about that? Sound good?

Anyone willing to try it?

I would like to request a device (Aid) that will give you the option of changing your form into whatever you chose, a mole rat, a deathclaw a Super mutant.

This should then stop the appropriate faction from attacking you, like a Super Mutant won't attack you if your are one. The device will stop working if you attack through.

A good stealth device, but I think it may also be better if you have to KILL that enemy first, like you go over to its body it gives you the option to either search or Scan, scan will give you the option to then turn into that creature.

How about that? Sound good?

Anyone willing to try it?

That sounds entirely too complicated for me but would be cool if it's doable (I suspect it's not)

Archived