Weapon ideas

919speeder

I've got a few ideas, three or four to be exact, that I'd like to implement into Fallout 3 as working weapons.

I'd like to make two of them schematic-creatable; they're "brawling"-type weapons since the selection is scant to begin with. Both are pretty much similar in design, except one is a gauntlet (similar to the deathclaw gauntlet, except using lawnmower blades) and the other is more similar to a modern day tiger claw (using a lead pipe and yao gaui claws which would incidentally need to be implemented, too)

After that, I'd like to make a rifle/pistol combo (probably pulse, but blue instead of green) using the MF cell. I think it would be interesting to make a break-open design like the sawed-off shotgun that houses the cell, but I'm not sure how much animating that would take.

The catch to this is that I'd like to take part, and hopefully make them myself ...... but, I have absolutely no idea what or how to do this. So I'm asking for a mentor; someone with extreme patience who might be able to help create this dream.

((I've got rough designs drawn out on paper, but I could probably draw them with the state-of-the-art design program called paint for anyone interested))

Archived