T.I.E. appreciation thread...

Guest deleted2027229

Guest deleted2027229

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/555-tie-tamriel-immersion-experience/

I think this might just be my favourite overhaul for Oblivion. It's got everything in an ultra lightweight 5mb package. Random NPCs in the wild, populated roads, unlevelled loot, creatures and world, worthwhile thieving, variety of creatures and enemy NPCs, and not a single custom asset. It's like OOO without any of the bloat.

My only criticism would be the lower volume applied to various sounds, which I easily removed in the CS.

Most amazingly it fixes the NPC potato faces. For anyone familiar with the mod I'm genuinely curious as to how the mod is able to do this without the custom assets that other NPC-fixing mods do like OCO, which has a few hundred MB of custom assets.

Obviously the creator didn't go through every NPC and manually adjust their face, so what was the process used here?

Overall great mod, it adds just enough flavour and variety without going overboard.

Edited by WanderRA

Most amazingly it fixes the NPC potato faces. For anyone familiar with the mod I'm genuinely curious as to how the mod is able to do this without the custom assets that other NPC-fixing mods do like OCO, which has a few hundred MB of custom assets.

Obviously the creator didn't go through every NPC and manually adjust their face, so what was the process used here?

Reading the description it speaks of using TNR NPCs and, somebody correct me, if I'm wrong, but if I recall correctly, that was exactly the process TNR did it.