Chinese Stealth Armor

Danderman

I had always loved playing as a sneaky character especially in oblivion with the chamelon and invisibility spells, so when I first got the Chinese Stealth Armor from the Operation: Anchorage expansion pack for fallout 3, I was overjoyed. But it didnt last long mainly beacuse the stealth field is not strong enough for me. A +5 stealth field! :wallbash: May aswell not be invisable at all! All that I have found so far on many fallout 3 modding sites are re-textured version of the armor but no change in the stealth field strength. I think many people feel the same way as me and are pretty desperate for that ultimate stealth armor. My request is pretty simple and I would do it myself I knew how to, but I would just like the stealth field effect on the Chinese Stealth Armor to be changed from +5 to around the area of +50 or +75. I do realise that there are other mods that make totally different armors form a stealth field around them, but I find these too unbalenced as they are mostly different forms of power armor. I hope some of you modders feel the same way as me, and if not attempt to make the mod for the community at least point me in the right direction. :thanks:

Archived