Aeros, The Realm of Storms

IxionInc

ooc> kriak is 6' 10" by the way, so he's not exactly small lol

Just before Kriak hit the wall he turned and used the wall as a springboard with such power and finesse that only a sarosian elite could use, he flew towards the khajiit and drew a long scimitar-like sword with a slight difference: at the base of the hilt was a spike slightly larger than a dagger. "So good to see you up, I will enjoy this!" Kriak yelled. He slashed, drawing the blade towards his left hand then using his forearm to slash down and towards the right, diagonnally across Ra'vziir's chest then brought the blade up diagonnaly and bashed with the spike on the hilt, slicing Ra'vziir's chest and stabbing him just above the heart. Ah, my two personal favorite poisons: ground Kronus Sawblade leaf, powdered Yzgran fangs, liquified Anarzian Heart and Flameroot extract, one hypertension elixer, double the heartrate and double the pressure, let's not forget my anti-coagulant either, this Khajiit will have bleed enough to fill a small home within two minutes... Kriak thought. He also had tucked in a special compartment of his armor, an antidote for all of his poisons and powerful healing salves just incase one should backfire or there be a change of circumstances. Although, they were in a place that could only be accessed by him or if he was dead, he had used magic long ago to create a new organ near his stomach that kept them at the optimal temperatures and was impossible to access exept by his own thought or by tearing the organ apart which, unless the cut was less than an inch wide (enough to get the bottles out 1 at a time) it would cause an explosion big enough to level white-gold tower.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravziiir jumped back as he was slashed, a long scar formed on his stomach, he grabbed a nearby boulder and instead of throwing it at the man he chucked it at the ceiling of the cavern. Boulders and rocks rained down, some hit Ra'vziir which he just shrugged off, but most fell down towards the assassin.

The rocks also served to block all exits and as he climbed out of the rubble, he grinned because the assassin wasn't moving these rocks without his help.

"hmph, an excellent move Khajiit, however if you assume I cannot escape without you, you are sadly mistaken" Kriak said in the Suthay-Raht tongue. He then drew fourth an orb that had an odd, green color, not unlike that of vomit, then he pressed it to his left palm and it lost it's color, the Chub-Toad that he had killed previously appeared beside him and began moving boulders, very much reborn. "You have to love soul-trapping magic eh Ra'vziir? I don't need you, but you need me, the tables have turned and I am the only one that can save you. But I have a proposition, we would make a good team you and I, join me and you can have all the humans you can eat and all the gold you care for. There's also the fact that the guards are likely going to be hunting you down now, I can fix that with the angel of a dagger too. So shall we join forces to tear this town to the ground? Think quickly, you have about 50 seconds before you will have bleed so much that you won't be able to stand." Kriak tempted.

Khale shut the wooden door of the barracks behind him, and strode up to the recruiter...

He was asleep. Khale tapped the recuiter lightly on the shoulder, making him jump up with a start.

"Gah! I didn't steal the armor I swear!" The recruiter shouted, drool dripping from his chin.

"Uh, I'm here about the fliers that were handed out all over the city?" Khale said to the recruiter.

"Oh! Uh, yeah, that's why you're here, sure." The recruiter began to put on his 'military' tone, "You just need to sign this here, and if you manage to kill the beast in the sewers, you'll get your money."

Khale looked at the contract strangely.

"So that's all?" he asked.

"Yep, nothing to it. Oh and by the way, the Lord Kijjan doesn't cover funeral, or injury, that's being pulled to keep the guards in service. They wouldn't keep fighting the beast if they kept their old payrolls." The recruiter said, snickering under his breath afterwards.

"Well, isn't that just grand.." Khale muttered, and signed the contract. He gave it back to the recruiter.

As he opened the door, he looked back, and saw the recruiter wiping drool off of his chin.

"You missed a spot." Khale said, pointing to his left cheek, and exited the building.

Outside of the city, the Valkar forces had amassed near the walls. No guards had been patrolling them, since they were busy searching for the beast. Gruesome creations of skin and bone clawed at the stone walls, lusting for blood. Large machines made of stitched flesh opened their maws and exhumed green fire.

"Hah! We have the survivors where we want them.. They cannot escape the city whilst it crumbles.. They'll be like lice in a burning wig." The Valkar leader said.

"Stitchmaster Sarl!" shouted a small acolyte, running up to him.

"What is it worm?!? You know better than to trifle me with such interruptions!"

"The Doomcannons are ready for your signal. Give them the word to rain fire upon our enemies!"

"Tell them to commence it immediately! The Thriteen smile upon us this day!"

"Right away sir!" The acolyte ran off, and vanished in the large crowd of monstrosities.

Just then, the sky boomed with high pitched screams, and the sound of fire.

The Doomcannons opened their bony jaws, and shot out green fireballs at the city, screeching at each recoil.

The fire rained onto rooftops, people screamed and ran. The city was ablaze.

"The war has begun.. The world shall end.." Sarl spoke, inhaling the fumes of death and decay.

The whole cavern shook, more rocks raining down from the ceiling. Ra'vziir just shrugged them off, the assassin could do no such thing and one pinned him to the floor.

Ra'vziir smiled and walked over to the assassin, he took various bottles of fluid from the assassins pouch and drunk them all. His immune system was good, none of them would harm him much. He stood over the assassins body, his mind debating wether to snap his neck, leave him or eat him.

Before he could decide a large green fireball smashed through the roof, igniting the ground in magical fire. Ra'vziir decided to run, the assassin would die like this any way, plus he could come back later for some cooked human, he hadn't tasted it in a long time.

Ra'vziir bent his legs and did a massive jump onto the surface, chaos reined around him, many houses were on fire and more were catching with every second. He found a quick meal with a person burning on the ground, he picked him up, banged him on the side-walk and ate him.

It wasn't very filling and most other people seemed to have run, but he could smell a massive lot of succulent rotting meat on the other side of the city-walls. So many fire-balls were flying through the air, Ra'vziir didn't like is chances of jumping over the wall and surviving. He picked up a rock and pelted it up into the air and over the wall, it was directed were the fire-balls were coming from. He picked up more rocks and kept throwing.

Kriak sat his arm "pinned" by a rock to the cavern floor. "A pity the khajiit did not accept my offer. I'm done playing nice now." Kriak drew a large, scallopped blade and cut his arm off, a piece of his shadow seemed to seperate from the rest and form into a new arm exactly like the old one. "He's not bright either, fool drank 10 stones' worth of venoms (meaning if ingested they do nothing, only if they enter the blood track directly do they have any effect) didn't even touch my antidotes or restoratives. Thank you magical organs. He should drop from loss of blood in about.....NOW!" Out on the street Ra'vzirr stumbled and fell, blood pouring from his wounds. "I reckon he has about two minutes if he doesn't seal his wounds and seal them good, and even then if he doesn't lower his blood pressure his aorta will burst shortly followed by his heart in about ten minutes." Kriak knotched an arrow and shot it up through the cavern mouth and it struck a thatched roof, shortly thereafter a cord of shadowy sinew appeared linking it to a boulder in the cave, Kriak nimbly sprinted over it and continued leaping buildings until he was atop a tall clocktower then he sighted the Khajiit. He jumped, flipping several times to prepare for a roll, then rolled and sprouted on his feet in front of Ra'vzirr. "Hehehe, how were the potions? Too bad none of them was an antidote eh Khajiit? Now, you have three options: Die in a pool of your own blood either from loss of said blood or your heart bursting; Join me in helping tear this town and the foolish necromancers apart; and finally drag yourself off and try to get medical attention of high enough quality to save you within 40 seconds, after that you won't be able to move. Oh and you should see this first-"Kriak tossed one of the wanted fliers at Ra'vziir "good luck with the last one." Kriak then crouched so that their eyes met his cold, blood colored irises meeting his green cat-like ones. "Choose quickly, I'm only waiting for 10 seconds, then I'm off to kill some folks eh?"

The fool had got so close, he practically deserved it. It was over quick, one bite was enough to get him down. Ra'vziir didn't know which was the antidote, so he ate the whole thing. Ra'vziir's powerful teeth punctured flesh as well as metal and cloth. He bit into a vial and potions of all sorts flooded into his mouth, he felt one of the potions save him as his energy returned.

The hapless assassins whole upper body was in Ra'vziir's mouth, he had bitten off a large chunk of flesh and the assassin was screaming and thrashing about. Ra'vziir was pissed off, this assassin had never left him alone once, he decided to end this quick. He took the bleeding assassin out of his mouth and dropped him at his feet, blood mixing with dust

In order to take no chances Ra'vziir regurgitated the rest of the potions, before running off into the city.

Khale walked outside of the recruiters office, looking at the sky at just the right time to dodge a large green fireball heading towards the barracks.

Covered in soot and dirt, he lifted himself off the ground, dusting the dirt off.

"What in the name of Ambirca!?" Khale looked at the dozens of fleshy monsters clambering over the walls with tentacles, claws, even fins.

He looked over to his left and saw the large feline creature leap out of a hole in the street. He had picked up a rock, and now chucked it at the Doomcannons on the other side of the wall. That mysterious assassin, Kriak was fighting with him.

Khale looked at the large airship tower, over by the Lord's Palace, and noticed that everyone was being evacuated in airships.

"Oh sweet merciful Nimbus, my time is now!" Khale said, and he ran towards the tower. He jumped up at the wall, and climbed up to the boardwalk at the top of the tower.

"Alright, single file now! H-hey! Order! OORDER! I swear if you do not stop pokin-" Captain Julias was shouting at the rushing crowds, until someone had clambered onto the boardwalk. "Hey! Who are you? You can't do that! You have to wait like everyone else!" He said to Khale.

"No time! we have to go! We have to go to the High Templar at Thunderflint Harbor!" Khale shouted at him. He jumped over the crowds of people and landed squarely on an airship. He kicked the captain away from the wheel, and pulled a lever. The ship hissed with the noise of steam, and the large wooden wings on the side of the ship started to lift up and down. The rock at the middle, where the mast was in glowed blue, and crackled.

"Wait! Stop criminal!" Julias shouted, and jumped at the ship. He managed to grab hold on the railing, and lifted himself on deck. "Get that man!" He yelled.

"Don't you even dare! We need to get out of here now!" Khale said, pulling out several explosive cards. "If you even think of apprehending me, this ship blows up all the way to the Thirteen!"

The crowd gasped, and panicked. Khale lurched the ship to the left, dodging a fireball that destroyed the Airship Tower.

The large boulder that Rav'ziir threw hit a Doomcannon, making it gush with blood and scream like a dying beast.

"Carry on the attack! Get the Kil'naar AND the Yrgtim!" Sarl barked, watching the Fleshbeasts crawl over the walls. One of them, a large, reanimated Chub Toad had bashed the main gate down. Acolytes and raiders were now storming in. Screams of people being murdered echoed through the city streets, and as a fireball hit the Airship Tower, it fell and crumbled, leaving a rain of bodies to catch up with it's descent.

"And take care of those two in the bazaar fighting. They will make great cadavers.." Sarl said, pointing at Rav'ziir and Kriak.

A squad of fifteen raiders and three acolytes caught up with the warring pair. The raiders formed a circle around them, and lunged at their throats with swords and spears.

The acolytes with them conjured orbs of flaming, melted skin, and threw them at Rav'ziir and Kriak.

Before he could make good his escape, Ra'vziir came under attack from a new foe, if he could sigh he would have.

He charged at the Valkar, using claws, teeth, punches and kicks to thin their numbers. Some were surprisingly soft and squishy, his claws ripped them apart.

Archived