My Mod ideas

stupidname1313

Hey guys!

After a month of downloading mods i have been thinking about some mods that would be a good idea to put into the game and i have come up with a list that i would like anybody with an abounece of skill and time ,but lack of direction and ideas (or anyone who wants to listen to me ramble) to consider:

1. Picture this with that one Patrick Star meme: How about we just take the improved mechanics in Fallout New Vegas and put them in Fallout 3

edit: http://gyazo.com/a55...68c95151819.png

2. How about a mod that makes companions chill out in your house so that when you go out you can choose up to 5 (or preferably a number that is half of your charisma rounding down) of them to with you, creating a pool of companions to draw from when depending on what you need for the quest.

3. how about a story mod where you work for Abraham Washington collecting historical artifacts while fighting against some villain living in tenpenny tower who hires fourth riech nazi goons (its supposed to be Indiana Jonesish). we could call the quest 'it belongs in a museum'

4. how about a mod set on an aircraft carrier stuck in the Chesapeake bay. It could be all survival horrorish with limited resources, dark hallways, jump scares, a good atmosphere with scary music.

5. A mod that includes Stephen Colbert. 'Nuff said.

6. A mod that adds Langley Virgina into the game, where you go into the ruined headquarters of the CIA and look at all their dirty laundry. Then in the bowls of Langley there is a SIm unit much like the one in operation anchorage that takes you to some sort of spy mission where sneaking is the core part of gameplay.