I'm leaving... for a while :)

Maquissar

Ok, probably no one cares, but I will be leaving Italy on october 3rd (that's sunday)... I'll go to Bordeaux, France, where I will stay 9 months studying french and tasting wine. I don't know how often I will be able to get online from there, so while you might still see me on these forums every now and then I don't think you'll see me often. Anyway... I'll be back after december 18th for the X-Mas holidays :)

Mmmm... Wine tasting... Well I hope you have a nice trip to Italy and stuff... And come on, we all care about each other on these fourms...except for the spammers... right? :lol:

Tell then French Flightlessbird from the US of A's says Hi, and I dont have any spitefull feeling towards them, unlike some other people in America.

God speed man! ;)

Hey, have fun Maguissar :P I'll miss your sensible non-spammy posting. ;)

See you Christmas next year then! ;P

EDIT: This was Switch... got confused by the fact the .com forum is back up, aaand I hadn't logged in. :P

Lol... I didn't know one could post without being logged in... however thanks to you both ;) And, just in case you were NOT kidding, I'll be back (temporarily) at X-Mas 2004, not 2005... well, that is, unless I get so drunk in Bordeaux that I forget that I have ever lived in Italy, which is likely to happen, considering that Bordeaux is the wine capital of the world. I'll try to get online from there if I can though!

See you (relatively) soon :)

Archived