Npc alignement knower

sourcemadness

So what i'm trying to say it would be great creating a mod that makes us like a chosen one. Let me explan. It's like if you've been chosen from a certain company that gives you:

A mask to see the peaple alignement; like demons in somebody's saul; when you see someone evil you see a finger in the're inventory so when you put the mask you see the guy in a sort of goul before dying. the mask give you like a power to see poeple alignement. When you put it the evil poeple will begin to attack you because they know you see them with the mask on your face.

A hardballer; a simple gun that can cut poeples head off easily so it makes it gory.

A supersledge or a sword for when the enemy gets to close of you.

I had that idea when I woke up this morning :biggrin: so yeah I never mod fallout 3 before so thats why I ask somebody to thanks.

If there is already a mod looking a bit like my idea it would be great to say it to me please. thanks for reading my request! Oh almost forgot please if you don't like my idea just say nothing and go see another post or do somthing else thank you.

Archived