NPCs Not Equipping Weapons

panzersharkcat

I'm not sure what I did but for some reason, a lot of NPCs (but not all) are refusing to use their weapons until I use the Groovatron to open their inventory. For instance, when I started a new game, Lucas Simms would not equip his FN FAL L1A1 until I opened up his inventory, after which it appeared on his back. However, some of the nearby NPCs had their weapons on their backs or hips or had them drawn. Any idea what might cause that?

EDIT: I thought it was NMC's texture pack since disabling the max pack made everybody equip their weapons correctly for a while. After a while, though, that started happening again.

Edited by panzersharkcat

Have you noticed if it is specifially just the 2hand rifles? I had this problem once, it was a conflict between Apocalypse Armory and MMM. Both of them installed a custom 2hand rifle anim and they had to be installed in a certain order to work.

No, it happens with all kinds of weapons. This problem happened only recently. I did port over a bunch of attack animations from New Vegas but that's it.

EDIT: Anyway, I tried disabling Inventory Access since I hadn't activated Powered Power Armor yet and it seems to work for now.

Edited by panzersharkcat