Skyrim CTDs when saving, need help!?

Colinvolt

Skyrim has been crashing once I try to save, this isn't affecting my other saves.(I have four saves, all different characters.) How do I solve this problem?

I have scoured Google and everything that comes up has been useless. There are no two ''skyrim.esm'' in my plugins file. I don't want to delete the save, that's a hundred hours of game play lost. And I can't do the player.kill thing because I only have one save of this character and it has the ctd issue (Furthermore when I try it, skyrim crashes once I click enter.)

It isn't due to a mod. In the time between the last time I could save without CTD-ing and now, I haven't installed any mods. Same thing for load order as well.

It ctds for any kind of save and at any place. (I turned off autosave, travelled to another area and tried to manually save. It still crashed)

Edited by Colinvolt

I tired fast travelling to whiterun and manually saving, but it still crashes. Do I have to run to another place?

That's what i did. I would crash every time i was near that dragon bridge and trying to save, without fail. I went down the path a ways and it functioned just fine. However i'm sure there can be many causes for something like this. What i have done before is disable all my mods and re-enable them trying to save each time, to find what may be the cause. Though that's a little impractical considering how big some people's mod lists are (including mine)