Complete hospital and kind of "Rebuild America!"

SMon696

Hi guys!

I have worked just a bit with the Oblivion CS but I have my issues with the GECK and after all I'm not the best modder (the patience ;) ).

I recently developed the idea of a making a completly functional hospital, not like this crap "Our Lady of Hope". Or turn this place of rubbish into a clean and working hospital. Storyline might be like this: Brotherhood of Steel found a given up hospital and renovated it. Of course they guard it, too. Done. Quest could be that you help rebuild it (get materials, expert workers, etc.), find rare medical supply and medicine, react on emergencies. Become a true doctor or even leader of the hospital (with perks?). And I would appreciate a german version, too ;)

This could be part of my second idea:

Have you ever wondered why those wasteland-morons were living in some metal scrap huts while there are towns with intact buildings? Because of the raiders? My idea is to get rid of the raiders first and finally (no respawn for the wastelanders' sake), then help rebuild the town and make those places liveable again. To be true, I would never live in some metal shack when a stone town is in reach. Rebuild America!

And finally: I'm really pissed of FOSE because it doesn't work with the german version. The reason is quite clear: german version is censored and the fallout3.exe (for which FOSE is originally made) carries ng (no gore) so it looks like this: fallout3ng.exe. So if the creators are reading this, please for the sake of all german players, create a german version which refers to the german .exe.

PLEASE!

I'm pretty sure there's nothing around like this, and if, then give me a slap or :wallbash:

See you modders!

And of course, communitys' additions are wanted too!

Archived