Request: for a mod

idavidd

Hi. I'm new here.

i want to ask if there is any mod that make bounty hunters, mercenaries or assassins come more often after the player?

if the player got high bounty on his head, why no one of the NPC's trying to stop the player and get him to the jail or hunt him down by some traps or web throwers that make the player get stunned sometime and then stand up and fight back for his life. I think that clear the bounty its too easy... and to be outlaw that got chased by some NPC's that re spawn much often could be amazing. The option to put some wanted posters on the city walls and in the taverns could be much more cool.

And walking in the cities by wearing hooded armor or something like that will make the guards to suspect you and avoid to spot you

i will gladly be happy to play in such mod. i bet there is more people like me that would

thanks for information about kind of mod like this

That kinda happens in vanilla skyrim.... "Bounty Hunters" come after the PC if you get a bounty over 1,000 or something. Also, I already directed you to the mod request forum in your thread, this belongs their as well.