A horror mod?

ZAKzang

I was wondering if it was possible to make like a horror mod 4 fallout. like a pitchblack hotel infested with ghouls or somthing scary. i'd love the atmosphere in there just walking in the pitch black with nothing but a pip boy light and you hear the raspy cry of a ghoul and you turn just as it jumps on you and rips out your troat or somthing like that.

haha well we are in works on a horrow mod right now and have some pics up, dont let their lightness fool you though it will be quite dark inside. lighting will probably be the last thing we touch on before we go with the release. This will be a full blown quest by the time it is finished, we have hit a few snags that are holding us back from completing it but working on ironing them out as we speak, please be patient as when all is said and done the team and i think that the long wait time will be more then worth it in the end. Also one key feature that we are trying to implement is the fact that the dungeon will be fully replayable, we are only lacking one key item to make this happen, if you know a scripter that would like to help out send him my link for PM and i will be glad to tell him/her what the objective is. Thanx to all for the E-mails, your support is what keeps this MOD alive :D

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3994

Im currently working on a Zombie mod with infectious zombies roaming the wasteland that infect their victims (ie: anything killed by a zombie will raise as one)

Its nowhere near release ready yet, and i've run into a few problems (namely the hardcoded animations, stupid bethesda), but hopefully I'll be able to get something up on nexus fairly soon (balancing between Uni/Work and other RL commitments)

I have a vision of a plague of zombies unleashed upon the wasteland slowly turning everyone.

Archived