Starcraft Armor and weaponds

Helldrone

The problem is not the gun only, it's the poses for them too.

It's like trying to cramp the body size of a supermutant into a normal sized human. Horrible clipping is bond to happen.

But the 40k Space marine armor is Pretty huge too! and i don't see it bug with the weaponds.... maybe making it in kinda like that size?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But the 40k Space marine armor is Pretty huge too! and i don't see it bug with the weaponds.... maybe making it in kinda like that size?

Well, the Space Marine armor mod appears to have been based on the vanilla power armors and isn't much bigger then they are.

So, yeah, you can have a Terran Marine armor, theoretically, but it will probably be a lot smaller then it should be and lack the big gauntlets, etc. As usual, some compromise is to be expected.

Yeah i don't mind that As long as the armor get made... Kudo's for the one who is so kind to make the armor ^^

i happend to play Starcraft last night and wondered if the Starcraft marine armor could be made....

Adding the armor to fallout 3 would be awesome cause it's a Future type of armor..... it could be hidde in some kinda hidden military base. but sadly i can't use G.E.C.K i tried it before but i kept messing up the cells and i kept runining the copy links and i never got the stuff to work anyway

Ppl allready made the Warhammer 40k Space marine armor so why not make the StarCraft one too ;P

I seen it been requested before but they all died so here i am with this topic ;P

http://www.foundation3d.com/index.php?cate...3_sectionid=355

http://www.foundation3d.com/index.php?cate...;p13_fileid=175

Models? i dunno i can nothing about the GECK..... i been trying for a long time to be honest... the Vault 74 tutorial sent me off track to a headache.....

Also, can we get some Protoss weapons as well? (Not armors though, wouldn't fit the Humans of the wasteland.)

Maybe some Zerg creatures as enemies as well, and a pet Larva!

*Cuddles an imaginary larva, then screams as it becomes an imaginary mutalisk.*

Archived