Return to vault 101

Nllegendz

Hi ive got this idea of Returning to vault 101 because of certain events.

myself arent big of a modder but got some idea's and with the help of a modder we can make it real ;)

Here's a preview:

------------------------

*script Return to vault 101*

(the Quest will only work if you didnt kill the overseer or sabotaged the vault, so the decision that the vault will be opened and that they can interact with other wastelanders/traders)

after u solved the problem with vault 101 u go back what you do best (helping wastelanders/killing em etc)

but after a few months u start picking up a radio signal, a radio signal with a familliar voice.

it's Amata she's talking about the vault that has been opened and that anyones welcome to come in to visit or apply for a citizenship.

this of course isn't as bad as you might think if u were in the shoe's of Amata or someone else in vault 101, but out in the wasteland you've got :

Raiders

Super mutants

The enclave

and Talon company (hired to enslave vault 101

And you know that they want a piece so you need to haste ur way back to vault 101 and warn Amata and the rest of vault 101 before its to late

so this is race again time and that will start at the moment you listen to the Radio signal.

but luckily your not on your own because the Brotherhood of steel has also picked up the radio signal and sends a squad to inform Vault 101.

There is a possibility that they will cross your path at the Gates of Megaton and will inform u of the dangers that Vault101 is in right now and u will reply to them that you already are aware of the dangers and they will ask you to acompany them.

Dialoque :

Strength: no i dont need you help i can do this on my own go back where you came from.

accept the request: yeah i could use some extra firepower

Decline the request: No thanks i'm not interested (no thanks i'm not going)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you chose to accept the request they will lead the way to vault 101 ( direct route)

and you will notice at the top right that you can see a Vertibird flying towards the location of The vault.

And 1 of the BOS will shout Enclave!

when you arrive the Vertibird just landed and 3 enclave squads exits at the border of springvale near the vault entrance.

when u arrive true hell will break loose and you will try to fight your way up towards the vault entrance.

if you do succeed you will see Amata and some other Vault dwellers hiding behind the rocks and will talk to you when u approach :

Dialoque

Amata: Ur Back! whats going on you gotta help us why are they shooting at us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

multiple options:

1.the vault dweller: what in godsname do you think your doing do you want the entire wasteland that your opening for business?

2. oh this, this is usual in the capitol wasteland but now that you opened up they wanted to give you a entertaining show (Sarcasm)

3. Thank god your okay i thought u were already dead, we've picked up your radio signal and decided to help you out.

4. Last time i tried to help you you kicked me out of the vault to let me rot out here only because some of ur people would feel *banned* up if i stayed, as far as i go I'm out unless you Cough up some caps (merc style)

--------------------------------

Replies amata

Reply 1: i dont know we just opened the vault and hoped for survivors to so we could help each other out but now those guys in Armour suits started shooting and hit 2 wastelanders

Reply 2: It isn't funny what ever you wanna try to acomplish are you ready to help or are you gonna bail out?

Reply 3: Thank you for helping us im starting to rely on u that u will solve every problem that come's around the corner.

Reply 4: It was about the importance of Vault about the SURVIVAL OF THE VAULT, im real sorry about my decision but i can't change what happened and about payment i dont got any cash but i can give you stuff

-------------------

Will add more dialoque if someone will make this mod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the dialoque more people arrive to pick the dwellers of, Talon company has arrived and starting to shoot at the enclave.

the BOS starts to intervere and starts defending the Dwellers you decide to help em out and at the same moment you start to shoot The raiders run towards you and the BOS.

but its to much for the BOS to handle and the dwellers need to pull back inside the vault

the remaining men of the BOS joins em same as you and but its not possible to close the door as they are to close behind you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Preview.

Objectives:

>Listen to the radio about vault 101

>Optional join up with the BOS squad to help out Vault 101

>when arrived talk to Amata about the Situation

> Defend, Kill or enslave The dwellers

> if decided to defend em hold the enemies off as long as possible.

> if you need to pull back Talk to amata to tell them they need to get back inside the vault.

>IF you decide to kill the Dwellers everyone will starts fighting against you and each other including the BOS squad

> IF you decide to enslave them approach Talon company and talk to them about enslavement as they wont attack you on sight unless fired upon.

More objectives will be added if anyone's interested in this project ;)

So comment whatever you want and PM me if any of you modders is interested :D

Archived