Can an ingame built custom home be turned into a full mod?

Elfiemyrtle3

Hi there, this is a rather specific question, and I am no Skyrim modder. I built a home on the tundra just off Rorikstead, using Pocket Empire Builder and Jaxonz Positioner to acquire and position all the things I needed. It has turned out really beautiful and I love it. Some items also come from other mods.

I am aware that all these items are now called FF... as ingame created. The only thing I did in CK was clear the area of mobs (which didn't entirely work as I still get wolves spawn inside my garden)

I would just like to be able to kind of zip up the place so I can use it in other playthroughs aswell.

I fully expect that it's not possible to do this, but I thought the least I can do is ask.

it certainly sounds possible. just perhaps not very easy, unless someone has already made a tool for it

you could have something that scans the cell for all FF objects and collects the relevant data and writes it out to a json. then you can read this file to load in the house on a different playthrough

It can be done. I would do it using TES5Edit myself, as I have a lot of experience with that program.

Shame it can't be done via a .txt file.

Something like...

"bat Make_my_Home.txt" which would have something like...

player.placeatme (wall1 id)

prid (wall1 id)

setangle x (angle number)

setangle y (angle number)

setangle z (angle number)

setpos x (position number)

setpos y (position number)

setpos z (position number)

player.placeatme (wall2 id)

prid (wall2 id)

setangle x (angle number)

setangle y (angle number)

setangle z (angle number)

setpos x (position number)

setpos y (position number)

setpos z (position number)

This wouldn't work though because it won't prid on any spawned house part/object.

The closest thing to something you are looking for is "GameToMod" by Jaxonz, but that is for interiors only.

Edited by SatansComrade

• 2 weeks later...