Custom 10MM

Ralis

I know this might seem like a very small, very silly request. I just want to say, that my last attempt to use the Geck involved me re-installing the game, as my Data file disappeared.

All I'm asking for is a custom version of the 10mm pistol, with an extended clip and higher damage. That can be found in the early stages of the game. (Springvale school seems like a nice spot for it) I don't want it to be an all powerful god weapon.

Thank you in advance, and please don't blast me for this request, as simple as it is. And if someone has already made one of these, please link me.

I know this might seem like a very small, very silly request. I just want to say, that my last attempt to use the Geck involved me re-installing the game, as my Data file disappeared.

All I'm asking for is a custom version of the 10mm pistol, with an extended clip and higher damage. That can be found in the early stages of the game. (Springvale school seems like a nice spot for it) I don't want it to be an all powerful god weapon.

Thank you in advance, and please don't blast me for this request, as simple as it is. And if someone has already made one of these, please link me.

10mm Automatic Pistol

Automatic 10mm with bigger magazine

Archived