Jingwei's Shock Sword minus the shock

zerorush

I've been enjoying playing through the game as a stealth oriented character and thus have been on the lookout for interesting knife/sword mods.

I love the look of Jingwei's blade, but I wasn't very keen on it as a stealth weapon with the loud electric noises it makes when getting a critical hit or the disintegrating. I'd appreciate a version of this weapon that simply slices limbs, maaaybe a small damage boost as well.

I've been enjoying playing through the game as a stealth oriented character and thus have been on the lookout for interesting knife/sword mods.

I love the look of Jingwei's blade, but I wasn't very keen on it as a stealth weapon with the loud electric noises it makes when getting a critical hit or the disintegrating. I'd appreciate a version of this weapon that simply slices limbs, maaaybe a small damage boost as well.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chinese_Officer%27s_Sword

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire%27s_Edge

Yes I'm aware of those weapons, I'm simply a fan of the design on the Shocksword's blade.

That and I don't like the rust look that those weapons have. I'd simply download some new textures for those but the ones I've been able to find don't look very good.

It would be pretty easy to go into Geck and change the effect of the sword and the sounds to that of a regular Chinese Officer's sword, I would do it, but unfortunately I do not have Operation Anchorage... So I reccomend you download the Geck and try it for yourself, should take around under 40 min or so to learn to change the values properly, under 10 min to do.

Archived