High Heels in the ground

Sporttster

Hello, I have looked everywhere for the fix to this and cannot get it fixed. I've tried virtually every mod from lazytools/heels to HDT heels fix to everything in between and still all the heels are in the ground. I even tried using bodyslide/studio and got the heels above ground but man does it look wanky. Legs aren't right and heels are malformed because of all the messing with the thing to get it to work. What I need is a simply slider mod that adjusts the models height to above ground. Isn't there something simple like this??? I can't do the bodyslide thing, it's not intuitive and very complicated. Thanks for any help!

fwiw, in terms of lazytools, that only works when you have a particular pair of "shoes" on. Lazytools remembers the setting for a given footwear, so you'll need to be wearing said heels/etc when you set the value for it to stick.

Suppose you set a pair of heels for a 5 inch rise. If you then equip a pair of regular low-heeled boots, it will automatically drop you back to 0 inches of heel lift when you put them on.

Bodyslide has nothing to do with heel height (afaik)

I'd rebuild your body model (from scratch if necessary, since you suggested you'd kinda screwed the pooch trying to fix things) and try again.

Having said all this, not sure if you're running SEAE (1.6x) or SE (1.5.97). My advise only applies with any certainty using 1.5.97