Need help with YTD / YDD files for a "Balloonists Goggles" mod

AltLamasticot

Hello !

Recently I've tried to get the Balloonists Goggles ( from MP ) to SP. AFAIK it hasn't been done yet.

I tried the obvious : Using Rampage / Lenny Outfit Changer : this doesn't work on Arthur, as eyewear from Online is bugged ( all stretched to the side ).

However, it's clear that eyewear isn't impossible to do in SP, and there seems to be two ways to do it :

through added items : see WhyEm's DLC and the old NPC Catalog mod

through replacing the Boar or Raven claw Talisman : see the (outdated) Spectacles mod from QwardNaffle ( https://www.rdr2mod.com/spectacles/ )

The latter uses YTD/YDD files that go into the "Stream folder", and AFAIK through simply replacing the name with the talisman's file name, you can replace the model and texture. I just need to extract the Balloonists Goggles YTD/YDD files from God knows where.

The second option would be to edit WhyEm's mod ( for my personal use ) by changing out the model and texture of one of the eyepatches, although this seems harder to do.

My question now is : does that sound possible / doable to you ? Am I missing the obvious ? Do you have any tips ?

Cheers